July 30, 2014

Reading Focus Wall FLASH FREEBIE

Hey all!

I've had a :::crazy::: busy day today!  I went into school early this morning to try to get work done before my kids woke up (we're talking 6 AM) and ended up in urgent care with my littlest little guy by 6 PM.  They say he just has a virus but what a day!  He's sleeping now so mommy's getting some work done since I can't cuddle anymore.

This morning I was pretty productive and I did get my focus wall DONE.  I'm WAAAAY excited.  I think all my Instagram followers can probably tell, right?  I decided to put it up as a FLASH FREEBIE so go ahead and grab it here!  It'll be a freebie until I go to bed...or if I fall asleep, it might be in the morning!


I'm going to be adding some Open House stuff and other classroom decor things this week so keep watching!  I've loved seeing all my new followers on Instagram!  Love it!  Come check out my TPT store for lots of freebies and some fun units!

Smile!
Caroline

1 comments:

Chrissy said...

Thank you for the MLK true/false freebie! I'll use it with my 2nd graders next week. I pinned it too. I found your blog while I was searching for MLK activities. You have another follower now!
Chrissy
First Grade Found Me

Post a Comment