October 13, 2015

Ghostly Graph Freebie

While putting together my First Grade October Math Stations pack I fell in love with these little guys from "The Creative Chalkboard".  



Once I uploaded my unit I decided I just couldn't be done with them just yet so I created a FREEBIE for you all.  Check out these Ghostly cuties in a graphing activity you can use a couple of different ways.  The NO PREP way.........

And the LITTLE PREP way but lots of fun for a pocket chart group activity or station.  This one has two different record sheets for differentiating instruction.  



The Common Core Goal is written in the top right 
hand corner.  


Happy Tuesday!  

Alison

1 comments:

A Tale of 2 First Grades said...

Sherry,

You are welcome. I love sharing with those that do the most thankless job out there.

Alison

Post a Comment