October 16, 2012


We have spent the last few days "GETTING THE SKELETONS OUT OF THE CLOSET" AKA-learning about the skeletal system.  I usually do this lesson along with my health unit in February but when I received  this>>>>








 I thought what better time to do this little project I usually do in February........

 Students actually made the replicas of themselves during one of the first few weeks of school and I tucked them away knowing they would use them with their skeleton projects.
 
We started our mini unit by reading and discussing our Science Spin on Bones.  When we were finished we read .........
 and followed up with some labeling practice . 
Get Your Copy Here
 
We also read
and don't forget to watch the Skeleton Dance video on You Tube
 
and finished our unit with a guided drawing lesson on the bones in our bodies.  What do you think?

  Fun  Pre-Halloween Activity or What???????
 
~Alison



0 comments:

Post a Comment