October 27, 2012



Woo to the Hoot! I am so excited, I just posted my first complete unit on TPT! Although I have other items posted this is my first "Big Deal"   Here's a quick preview....
You can check out the complete list of activities here on TPT.
 
This week it will be OWLS, OWLS, and more OWLS.  On Tuesday, we will have a visit from our local Wildlife Rangers who will dissect owl pellets with us.  Then on Wednesday, we will have a visit from a local Wildlife Rehabilitation group that will bring in owls that are being nursed back to health.  We have been doing this for years and it is one of the most EXCITING experiences in first grade, I learn something new every year.  I can't wait to share the pictures with you.
 
Well, it is off to bed time after a long day of celebrating my boys birthday's with family.  It was  a perfect night for a bon fire, hot dogs on the fire, and chili. 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment